Sunday, August 24, 2008

Klitschko Peter To Fight In Berlin

After bids on where the fight between WBC emeritus champion Vitali Klitschko (35-2, 34 KOs) and WBC champion Samuel "The Nightmare" Peter (30-1, 23 KOs) would take place on October 11th, 2008, the final decision has been made to host the super event in Berlin, Germany at the new 02 World arena, which has a capacity of 13,000.

If Vitali wins, as I believe he will, he and his brother Wladimir "Steelhammer" Klitschko(current WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion) would hold heavyweight belts at the same time, which was a dream of theirs. After that was accomplished, the only thing left would be for Vitali to secure the WBA belt which would make them hold all 4 of the major heavyweight belts(WBA,WBO,WBC,IBF) together.

Vitali Klitschko Quotes


"Samuel Peter is an exceptionally dangerous puncher who has already beaten some worthy opponents. I know that it will be a very tough fight, I will reach my dream of winning the world championship for the third time and being champion at the same time with my brother."

Sam Peter Quotes


"For me there is no doubt at all. I will defend my title. Klitschko is an experienced and very difficult opponent but I am younger and better. I will beat him and then his brother Wladimir - I have an old account to settle."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts