Sunday, September 21, 2008

Williamson Easilly Beats Fox

On Thursday night DaVarryl “Touch of Sleep” Williamson (25-5, 21) easily defeated Cerrone Fox (8-9) via 2nd round TKO when the corner had seen enough of the battering that Williamson gave Fox for the 1st 2 rounds.

Williamson Quotes


“It felt good to get a win back under my belt and now I’m looking for something significant. Golota needs a dance partner in November, Valuev is looking for someone to defend against in December, I’d welcome a rematch versus Meehan, or I hear David Haye is still trying to put an opponent on lockdown Any of those guys would make me happy. I just want to fight and work my way into one last shot.”

I like Williamson, and hope he can make it back to the top to showcase his skills sometimes soon.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts