Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vitali's Klitschko's Swollen Hand Remedy

Vitali Klitschko, the new WBC heavyweight champion of the world, recently revealed his home remedy for preventing swollen hands after a fight. He said that he uses pampers soaked the urine of his three-year-old son Max wrapped around his hands! This is what else he had to say..

"I wrap nappies filled with my three-year-old son Max's wee around my fists. "The nappies hold the liquid and the swelling stays down." **He said got the idea from his Grandmother

"Children's urine is pure, without toxic substances and hardly smells. Little Max must make peepee for Dad. Some people even drink their own urine, however I don't. I also recommend the urine compress for Sam Peter. He could wind it around his head."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts