Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rahman Boasts That Klitschko Will Regret Choosing Him!

As a recent replacement of IBF mandatory Alexander Povetkin, Hasim Rahman has said that current IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight champion will regret choosing him as a substitute for Povetkin for the title fight on December 13 at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany.

Rahman Quotes


"The fight is a great chance for me. Klitschko will regret he chose me to replace Povetkin. Like Lennox Lewis, I will knock him out and take those belts. And then, I am going to beat his brother Vitali, too."

Wladimir Klitschko's Response


"Hasim Rahman is a tough and experienced fighter. I will definitely not underestimate him. He is always talking big – I know that back from a fight when he was supposed to meet my brother Vitali. But that does not impress me. I am really looking forward to returning to the SAP Arena. There, I became world champion for the second time. The fans in the Mannheim region are just great and I am sure the atmosphere in the arena will be terrific."

Klitschko's Managing Direct Bernd Bönte Quote


"This fight is of much more interest worldwide and the marketing for it is much easier, too, than it would have been with Povetkin."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts