Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nightmare Wants Fight With Other Nightmare

Former WBC heavyweight champion Samuel "The Nigerian Nightmare" Peter has recently expresses his desire to face the other "Nightmare" Chris “The Nightmare” Arreola. Peter feels that Arreola is using his name to build his career, and wishes to fight him with the winner getting rid of the nickname "Nightmare". Here's what Peter had to say:

“To Chris Arreola, I want to say that there is only one true Nightmare in the heavyweight division and that’s me, Samuel Peter “The Nigerian Nightmare!”

“He says he’s the top contender, but he hasn’t done anything to prove that. He has to fight a top contender before he can claim he’s the best. I’ll show him and the fans how determined I am to win back my belt. And at the same time, I’ll prove who the real Nightmare is in boxing.”

Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts