Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rogan Interested In Fighting Haye

Prizefighter tournament winner and conqueror of former Olympic medalist Audley Harrison and heavyweight contender Matt Skelton, Martin Rogan thinks that he is the man who would be willing to take on David Haye since he would have no problem fighting him and fighting him in Britain instead of Haye waiting on the Klitschko's. Here's what Rogan had to say...

Rogan On Skelton


"Skelton was just the latest step on my amazing journey."

"Skelton had been in with world champions and survived but I took him out. I have the chance now to build on this crazy fairytale and get a world title fight but I am sure there is room for Haye.

Rogan On The World Champions


"There are three world champions at the moment and I'm sure one of them will fancy a fight against a novice former taxi driver."


Rogan On Winning the Prizefighter Tournament


"Winning Prizefighter changed everything for me overnight and then last summer there was a chance to fight Harrison and I jumped at it and when it was postponed I pushed again for it to happen."

Rogan On Haye


"I know that Haye is struggling to get either of the Klitschko brothers Wladimir and Vitali in the ring."

"Well, he can have a bit of me if he wants it and he won't have to go to Germany for a fight."

"David Haye and his team have until Saturday the 21st to see sense and agree terms," said a spokesman for Klitschko's promotional company K2.

"Haye is ranked inside the top five by everybody and people are raving about how dangerous he is."

"I'm a big grown man and believe me when I say that nobody is too dangerous to share a ring with.

"I'm serious when I say that I will fight Haye and if you look back at one year ago there is no way that anybody in their right mind could have predicted that I would beat Olympic champion Harrison and Commonwealth champion Skelton."

"People that know me know that I never let things slip away and that is how I will be chasing the World heavyweight title.

"If a fight with Haye can be made then I would agree it in a second because boxing is a sport that demands immediate action.

"Any hanging around and the opportunity could be lost."

Source




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts