Thursday, April 23, 2009

Klitschko Haye NYC Press Conference

Today was the New York City, NY and 3rd press conference for the heavyweight championship fight scheduled for June 20th between current champion Wladimir Klitschko(52-3, 46 KOs) and top ranked heavyweight David Haye(22-1, 21 KOs). Haye once again wore a t-shirt, like he has on the other press conferences, depicting Wladimir and his brother Vitali with their heads cut off and Haye holding their heads in the ring. Wladimir has promised to punish Haye for this in the ring.


Haye Quotes


I came out from the first bell and I throw bombs. That’s exactly what you’re going to get on June 20th. Just look at the way the tickets have sold, 47,000 in under two days. It’s not because people want to come see Wladamir jab all night long, hell no. I’m healthy, I’m happy, and I’m in my prime. This is my time to shine.

Klitschko Quotes


o be honest, I love to perform. That’s why I have so many fights. He’s laughing about my jab. Keep laughing. He will get a pizza face from this jab. I will knock him out in the 12th. I hope and I wish it will be the 12th. I will enjoy the press conference. At the press conference after the fight, I will make you eat your words and your t-shirt.



Over 50,000 tickets have already been sold so hurry and get your Klitschko Haye tickets while they are available. For information on tickets go here.


Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts