Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Povetkin Wants Klitschko After Estrada Win

#1 ranked IBF contender Alexander Povetkin(16-0, 12 KOs), who is confident of a win over Jason Estrada this coming Saturday April the 4th, says he most definitely wants current WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko after he defeats Estrada. This is what he had to say:

“When I twisted my ankle back in October, I didn´t think it was a big issue at first. But the doctor´s diagnosis then was a huge blow for me. However, I have put the injury past me. I am back at 100 percent and don’t have any problems with my left foot any more..”

“I am only thinking about Saturday. Estrada is on my mind. Once I have beaten him, I want to fight Wladimir Klitschko.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts