Thursday, June 4, 2009

Minto Wants To Be Haye Replacement

Seems like a lot of fighters are wanting to step in and take on Wladimir Klitschko now that David Haye has pulled out of his June 20th fight date and the list includes WBO #9 heavyweight Brian “The Beast” Minto (33-2, 21 KOs).

“I am ready and willing to face Wlad in 2 1/2 weeks at Veltins-Arena. “After a tune-up 6 weeks ago, I never left the gym. I am in shape and ready to go!”

“I’m not only the best American heavyweight, but I have always interacted well with the German fans. If given the opportunity, I will display to the entire world the heart of a true champion.”

Minto has won his last 6 fights in and a row and 15 of his last 16 and includes a win over Vinnie Maddelone (25-2) and Axel Shultz (26-4).


Source







No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts