Sunday, June 21, 2009

Solis Says He'd Beat Klitschko

After watching WBO/IBF/IBO/RING heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko easily dismantle WBA "champion in recess" Ruslan Chagaev last Saturday, 3 time amateur champion and 2004 Olympic gold medalist “La Sombra” Odlanier Solis 14-0 says he could beat Klitschko and end his reign.  This is what he said:


“To me this fight showed why nobody is interested in heavyweight boxing at the moment. Of course, Klitschko looked strong but that was merely because his opponent did absolutely nothing. It seems to me that all the guys who enter the ring with either Klitschko freeze with respect or are just not good enough to actually challenge the champions. I am the only worthy challenger out there..”

“I would knock out both Klitschkos as well. I am the one who will end their reign and I am ready to prove it anytime anyplace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts