Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Klitschko Arreola Muscle Beach Workout

Today was a free open workout at Muscle Beach in Venice, CA showcasing the current WBC heavyweight champ Vitali Klitschko and the #1 WBC heavyweight Chris Arreola ahead of their scheduled fight this Saturday, September 26th. Both showcased their skills and had the following to say..

Klitschko Open Workout Video




Arreola Open Workout Video




Klitschko Open Workout Quotes


“I enjoy this time. I enjoy this moment. I enjoy this moment by bringing my friends a title fight in Los Angeles. It’s what I’ve wanted to do since I was a teenager. This time everybody is saying, ‘sorry, we don’t believe you can do it.’ I will show my skills and punch in the ring on Saturday."

“This will be fight No. 3 at STAPLES Center and I spend a lot of time in Los Angeles. I have a lot of friends here and Los Angeles has a huge boxing community. It’s the Goossens, the home of a lot of fighters. To be at STAPLES Center -- for me, it’s the biggest arena and I’m ready to fight there."

“I’m always in shape. It’s never tough to get in shape. I don’t drink, don’t smoke, don't do drugs. I always, always maintain the fitness."


Arreola Open Workout Quotes


“It’s going to be a changing of the guard. Very simple. The steel curtain is closed and now I own it. It’s gonna be my time.

“It’s not gonna go far; plain and simple It’s gonna be a knockout fight and it’s gonna be an exciting fight. It’s something in the heavyweight division the fans have been waiting a long time for.

“I’m gonna bring emotion as far as determination to win the title for Mexicans and Mexican-Americans to celebrate, and determination to keep the title out here in the United States. That’s my main goal.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts