Thursday, September 24, 2009

Klitschko Arreola Weigh In

Today was the weigh-in for the WBC heavyweight champion Vitali KLitschko and WBC #1 ranked Chris Arreola ahead of their fight this Saturday, Sept. 26th at the Staples Center in LA, CA.

Vitali Klitschko weighed in at 252 lbs and Chris Arreola weighed in at 251 lbs, although he was 1st weighed at 272 lbs only to reveal he had a weighted vest on under his shirt. This was in humor since the press had been commenting on his weight leading up to the fight.

They stared down for several minutes, and the humor they had up to this point was gone. Arreola commented afterwords, "Come Saturday, I guarantee, me and this man Vitali Klitschko, we're going to put on a show!"

Vitali also commented saying, "Enjoy the real heavyweight championship [fight] of the world!"

Klitschko vs Arreola Weigh In Video


Here's the official weigh-in for Vitali Klitschko and Chris Arreola..



Klitschko vs Arreola Weigh-In Video 2


This is another weigh-in video with great quality, and different angles



Klitschko Arreola Weigh-In Video 3


Here's another video of the weigh in taken with someone's phone and with another angle..



For the pictures you can go here.





4 comments:

  1. Damn Kfan You beat me posting this on the other site. LOL at the guy booing Vitali when steps on the scale. Some reason I'm feeling and early KO by Klitschko somewhere between 1-4. Just cant see Arreola using to much head movement while trying to come in and land. GL Vitali

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol -- Well I watched the the weigh in live on ESPN today-- so I knew it would be up not long after that---- I had just the weigh in results at first then edited the post and added the video when I found it. Hope to see you on chat-- tell some of the old members if you get in contact with them to show Saturday on here--- It's always fun to talk and watch the fight at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was very good at finding the new clips fast.. NO I have HBO and mainly for the boxing. I thought you got this off live ESPN and was hoping to get it myself if they replayed it. As I try to tape all the coverage they get on American TV leading up to their fights( like pre and post fight interviews, and promotions) along with their fights all in sequence. Doubt I'll be online during this fight. Might have people over watching it with me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya thats exactly why I got HBO for too- the boxing, and that's cool that you tape their American footage. Should be a good fight-- while it lasts. Ya I will have people on watching it with me too- but I will probably chat at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts