Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kevin Johnson Diary Entry Day 3

Kevin Johnson is going to keep a diary entry online ahead of his showdown with the WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko on December 12th.

Here's what he had to say for Sunday, November 29th 2009...

“Wrapped up last day of sparring in the U.S., starting the day with another 6k run in the hills of Douglasville, Georgia. I finished by getting another day of great sparring.

“I’ll spend the rest of the day packing and saying goodbye to friends and family who are not going to make the trip to Switzerland.

“I got some great words of encouragement from my pastor, so I’m calm and focused. I can hardly believe it, but 13 days from today and I will be the next heavyweight champion of the world! As my mentor and first trainer, Larry Holmes, would say, ‘I’m prepared to let my hands be the judges.’

“This fight won’t go to the scorecards.”

Source




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts