Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kevin Johnson Diary Entry

Kevin Johnson is going to keep a diary entry online ahead of his showdown with the WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko on December 12th.

Here's what he had to say for Friday, November 27th 2009...

“I am so focused on winning the world title that I am sacrificing everything.

“Yesterday was Thanksgiving day and, for the first time in my life, I had to give up having dinner with my family so that I can train instead. I started the day with a 5K run and finished it by going to war with my sparring partners. I’m ruining my Thanksgiving so that I can ruin Vitali Klitschko’s Christmas. My team and I are focused and are ready to get this fight over with.

“I spoke to a friend who is serving in Afghanistan this morning, so I want to take some time to say thank you to all the brave men and women fighting around the world for our freedom. They are the real champions, so I will dedicate my victory over Vitali to our US Armed Forces.”



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts