Thursday, March 4, 2010

Klitschko Press Training Ahead Of Chambers Fight

Yesterday in Going, Austria, current WBO, IBF, IBO, and Ring heavyweight champion Wladimir "Steelhammer" Klitschko participated in a open media workout ahead of his fight March 20th against American "Fast" Eddie Chambers which will take place at the ESPRIT arena Düsseldorf, Germany. Here are some quotes by Wladimir KLitschko during the press training:

Klitschko on Preparation


“My preparation is going very well so far. I already have more than 80 rounds of sparring and am in very good shape. I will keep on training very hard in the next 2 weeks and will especially work on my speed.”

Klitschko On Chambers


“Eddie Chambers is the best American heavyweight boxer right now. He is much stronger than David Haye. He is definitely the fastest heavyweight in the Top 10 of the ratings, therefore I will not underestimate him..”

Klitschko On Fighting At the ESPRIT Arena


“I am looking forward to fighting in a big arena again. I had this experience last year in Schalke in front of 61,000 spectators. The Esprit arena is fantastic, I attended a soccer game there recently and I can tell you the fans are also great. I cannot wait to step in the ring again.”

Klitschko On Future Fights


“I do not think about future fights right now. I have a very hard and difficult fight before me and my full concentration is on beating Eddie Chambers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts