Friday, March 19, 2010

Steward Predicts Klitschko KO's Chambers In 8

Wladimir Klitschko's trainer Emmanuel Steward has predicted that his fighter will knock out the #1 WBO mandatory challenger Eddie Chambers in eight rounds this Saturday, March 20th in their championship fight. Here's what Steward had to say..


"Chambers is the best he's ever fought, but Wladimir is in the form of his life and he'll win by KO by round 8 at the latest."

"Wladimir knows about the danger involved with Chambers. He worked on speed and movement and the pistol-like jab is ready to go."

Wladimir Klitschko also had the following to say about himself..

"I've never been so fast, I've never been so agile, I've never been so experienced as I am now. I am hungry. I am on fire. He wants my title but I won't allow it. He has an unorthodox style and he is very dangerous"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts