Monday, April 12, 2010

Wladimir Klitschko Calls Out Haye!

Wladimir Klitschko, the curent IBF, IBO, WBO, and Ring heavyweight champion of the world recently called out the WBA heavyweight champ David Haye who he says "bitched out" on fighting both brothers in the past and that he needs to put up because he can't run forever! Jere is his message:

“I want to send this message to boxing fans and directly to David Haye. David, you've bitched out on fighting both Klitschko brothers twice already and now's the time to make it happen. On behalf of the boxing fans around the world, I am officially calling you out to fight me. You can't run away from me forever and you need to follow through with this fight if you want to be respected. I'm ready!!! What're you waiting for?"

and here's the video where he sends this message out to boxing fans worldwide....




Interesting to see how Haye responds to this! I hope this fight goes through and Wlad does the boxing world a favor and puts a beating on Haye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts