Monday, May 24, 2010

Klitschko Sosnowski Final Presser

Today was the final press conference in Gelsenkirchen, Germany ahead of the WBC heavyweight championship fight the Saturday, May 29th between current champion Vitali Klitschko (39-2, 37 KOs) and Albert Sosonwski (45-2-1, 27 KOs). Both, are confident and on a mission ahead of their fight this Saturday, May 29th.

Vitali Klitschko Quotes


“Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis had this belt. It’s not for nothing that I own it now! I want [the belt] to prove that I’m the best in the world.”

Albert Sosnowski Quotes


“I realize that all the experts consider me a longshot, but Klitschko will regret having given me this opportunity. He’s already passed his prime. Many of his fights have been against living punching bags who had already lost in the locker room. You only have an opportunity like this once in a lifetime and I want to use it. I’ll show Vitali and become be the first Polish heavyweight champion!”


Klitschko Sosnowski Final Press Conference Video


** Just shows parts of the press conference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts