Saturday, May 29, 2010

Klitschko vs Sosnowski Prediction

This is my prediction for the WBC heavyweight championship fight between current champion Vitali Klitschko and Albert Sosnowski.

I think that people are underestimating Sosnowski. His 2 losses were due to circumstances that are no longer present. His 1st loss was when he was inexperienced with boxing having just transferred over from kickboxing not long before, and his second loss he was ill. He has steadily improved. He is at his peak right now, and he is in what it looks like the best shape of his life.

I don't think this will be a cakewalk for Vitali. I think that Sosnowski might even "shock" Vitali in the 1st round because even Vitali might not know how good Sosnowski is going to be good on this night. But, I predict that Vitali will start to become faster on his feet by rounds 2 and 3 and start to jab Sosnowski and keep the distance. The fight most likely will last until the later rounds. If I knew Sosnowski had a good chin I'd say the fight would go to the scorecards with Vitali winning a unanimous decision, but I have a feeling Vitali will catch him in the later rounds and there will be a TKO victory. So either decision or late TKO and I'm going with late TKO. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts