Saturday, September 11, 2010

Klitschko Peter 2 Prediction

This is my prediction for the rematch and heavyweight championship bout between current WBO, IBF, IBO, and ring heavyweight champion Wladmir Klitschko and former WBC heavyweight champion Samuel Peter which will take place in a little while.


I think Wladimir Klitschko has improved significantly since his 1st bout with Peter.  He is confident and I don't think he will move as much as he did in his 1st bout.  I think Peter has gotten worse not only his chin but his dedication and raw aggression is no longer their.   He has trimmed down from previous fights but I don't think this will give him enough edge to be able to crowd Klitschko long enough to potentially do damage.  

I see Wladimir wanting to prove something in this fight.  Not only because Peter thinks or says that he believes he should have won the 1st bout but also to top his brother Vitali's results when he captured the WBC belt from Peter.  Because of this, I see this fight ending in 4 rounds with either a TKO or KO stoppage of Peter by Wladimir.  I don't see this fight going 12 rounds.  At the very least if Wladimir does not stop him on his own, I see Peter quitting on his stool like he did against Vitali.  If he thought Vitali was frustrating he will definitely think Wladmir is.

So my prediction is 4th round TKO/KO victory for Wladimir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts