Monday, October 11, 2010

Klitschko Briggs Final Press Conference

Today was the final press conference for WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (40-2, 38 KOs) and former 2 time champion Shannon Briggs (51-5, 45 KOs), ahead of their fight this Saturday, October 16th at the o2 World in Hamburg, Germany.

In the press conference, Shannon looked in great shape, seemed confident, and got on to Vitali about a comment that supposedly was tasteless in his opinion regarding asthmatics like himself. Vitali seemed amused by Shannon's antics and at one point asked Shannon if he was scared since he was leaving the press conference when it was his turn to speak.


Vitali Klitschko Quotes

 

“I see that Briggs is in a very good shape. He is a dangerous puncher and a very strong challenger who is a former heavyweight champion. I am ready and prepared for him and I will do everything to make sure to keep my WBC title."

"It is not easy to find an adversary for me or my brother. Shannon accepted immediately to fight me and I thank him for that, but when I hear him say he is going to propel me into retirement, that just makes me laugh. "

Shannon Briggs Quotes

 

“I had the best training camp of my career. I will fight different than all the other opponents Klitschko had before me. I am not afraid to fight him and I will take his WBC belt to the US.”

"I really feel for you, but you have made a bad choice. You are going to meet an adversary that you have never met before. I can hit, box and dodge my opponent's punches."

"I have never prepared so well for a bout. When I have finished with Vitali, they can bring on Wladimir immediately."

Klitschko Briggs Press Conference Video

 



Klitschko Briggs Press Conference Stare Down

 



** Another angle..




Klitschko Briggs Press Conference Pictures

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts