Sunday, January 16, 2011

Klitschko Chisora On Again

WBO, IBF, IBO, and Ring heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko will follow through with his fight he had to cancel at the last minute (scheduled back in December) do to abdominal injury against Derick Chsora on April 30th.


Chisora Quotes


"This news is a fantastic late Christmas present. "I always believed that I would fight Klitschko and my faith has been repaid.

"I was a bit worried that he might try and fight an easier touch, but I think I've earned my opportunity.

"I was gutted when Wladimir pulled out of our fight just a couple of days beforehand. But now I've got another chance to take his titles away.

"He's a great world champion, but his time at the top is well and truly up.

"My promoter Frank Warren has done a great job in getting me this opportunity because there was no guarantee Wladimir would fight me again after he got injured."


Here are some videos related to the rearranged Klitschko Chisora fight...

Craig Slater On Re-Arranged Klitschko/Chisora Fight




Don Charles On Rescheduled Klitschko/Chisora Fight




Frank Warren On New Klitschko/Chisora Deal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts