Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Klitschko Adamek Press Conference

The 1st press conference was held today in Wroclaw, Poland for the upcoming WBC heavyweight championship fight between current champ Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39 KO) and 2 time light heavyweight and cruiserweight champion and heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28 KO). Their fight will take place on September 10th in Wroclaw, Poland. This Polish venue is a 40,000 plus capacity brand new soccer arena in Wroclaw and is just a hundred miles from German border. A second press conference will take place tomorrow in Leipzig, Germany as well.


Vitali Klitschko Quotes


“I’m really happy to be here to fight Tomasz Adamek. It will be a great fight because Tomasz is a great contender, two time light heavyweight and cruiserweight world champion. I know his weakest and strongest points. I also know that size doesn’t matter in boxing. Only what you have in your heart, and your skills.”


Tomasz Adamek Quotes


“I’m ready to fight now, being in my boxing prime, not as some over the hill fighter. I have nothing to lose, I’m calm as always and it will be the same when I will be facing Vitali on September 10 in Wroclaw. I have to say thank you to Vitali to giving me this chance and I will do the best to make the best of it.”


Tom Leoffler Quotes


*Represents K2 promotions

“Adamek already fought a K2 fighter, Jonathon Banks and knocked him out. Now he will fight my boss, Vitali Klitschko."

Tom Leoffler Quotes


*Klitschko's manager

“Wroclaw offered us the best deal and this made our decision easy. I will not disclose any numbers – we just don’t do that.

*** In regards to the fight being canceled should Wladimir lose in July***

It will not happen. There’s no possibility that Adamek-Klitschko could be cancelled. And just another thought, Wladimir will not be defeated by Haye.”


Klitschko Adamek Face Off




**Different angle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts