Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Klitschko Charr Press Conference

With the fight just days away current WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40 KO's) met at a presser with Manuel Charr (21-0, 11 KO's) ahead of their championship fight this Saturday September 8th. In the previous 2 press conferences only 1 of the 2 fighters were present. So there was added tension in this one between the two. The fight will take place at the Olympiyskiy in Moscow, Russia. This could possible be Vitali's final fight if he gets elected mayor of Kiev and has to take over duties of office instead of continuing his boxing career.

Vitali Klitschko Quotes

 

Manuel Charr is one of the toughest opponents right now. He is young, aggressive and strong. I am sure it will be a real battle on Saturday. My training camp was very good and I am in good shape and can’t wait to step into the ring again.”

Manuel Charr Quotes

 

"I know Vitali’s trainer Fritz Sdunek and I worked with him. Therefore I know how he has prepared Vitali. I have my tactics against Vitali and I am 1000 per cent sure that my tactics will be better. I will be the new WBC world heavyweight champion.”

Klitschko Charr Presser Video

 

*Different press conference videos for Klitschko vs Charr...





 



 



 




 


Klitschko Charr Face to Face

 

*Staredown ahead of fight





*alternate angle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts