Monday, November 5, 2012

Klitschko Wach Final Press Conference

Today was the final press conference for the IBF/WBO/WBA/IBO/RING heavyweight championship this Saturday, November 10th between champion Wladimir Klitschko and undefeated challenger Mariusz Wach. In the video, the presser was recorded through Google + and has question and answers from users at the end of the presser.

Klitschko Quotes


It took quite a time and I have put a huge effort in getting these belts. I am 100 per cent prepared to defend my titles again and I know what I will be facing in the ring on Saturday. I will defend the titles that I won together with Emanuel Steward.

Wach Quotes



I know it will be a very difficult fight but I am prepared for anything. If it’s gonna be 12 rounds, I am prepared, if it’s gonna be a technical fight I am prepared. I will do anything to get Klitschko’s titles. This fight will be very special and will be memorized by the boxing fans.


Here's the video of the entire press conference.





Here's an alternate video of the presser:






If you are just interested in seeing the stare down here's that video:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts